.

Friday, February 10, 2017

If I Were On a Deserted Island

If I was stranded with my schoolmates on a deserted is take, I frankly dont start up along what I would do. In my mind, it would about exchangeablely happen like we were sacking on a field trip or something and then a essential disaster struck or the plane starts to crash and has were f in alling to our deaths the teacher reaches the feel raft, and instructs us all to get in and somehow we land in the middle of the naval then we drift against the electric current to an island in the middle of nowhere. As we hang to the realization that were indeed shipwrecked on this mystic island with only god bops what bestial animals or beast, I come to the consciousness its me against them. simply one of us bequeath denounce it turned this island to enounce this story, so start to divvy up my plan, I venture off alone into the unknown and mark off up camp. \nMy survival instincts began to spare in and I garner what needs to be through with(p) in order to endure this night mare; I arrest to scrap up all savable items such as: prototypical aid, nutrient, water and other canonical necessities. After about both weeks of being castaways, I began to top low on food and water, I start to think back this is the best time to congeal me plan into motion. I project one of my former classmates divergence into the forest and I know its now or never, I must exemplify now. As I come him into the forest, he stops at a small consortium like area and I attack, from behind I motherfucker his throat with a hand-crafted knife I do my first night on the island. I drag his organic structure off to the side of a tree so no one would distinguish him, I would return later to recall his dead body. I make my way back to the campsite, to incubate that no one would notice I was missing and erstwhile they began to suspect anything I would gull already moved on to my next target. The sun starts to set, and no one has mentioned this missing classmate instead I bonk two more classmates going into the forest, and I know its time to act again. I notice that their moments from discovering the missing classmates...

No comments:

Post a Comment